This Pretty young lady came to us complaining of difficulty cleaning her lower teeth. She also wanted to improve her smile and function.
Duncan used a series of clear aligners to straighten her lower anterior (front) Teeth.
Clear Aligners (also known as Clear Braces, Invisible Braces and Invisible Aligners) have become increasingly more popular in recent years. Similar to braces, clear aligners control tooth movement using a gradual force without the need for metal wires and brackets. A series of aligners were made from a strong clear plastic material which moved her teeth gradually into place.
The advantages of having Clear aligners –
- Clear aligners are Invisible, very thin, and don’t impede speech.
- Clear aligners are Ideal for adult patients who are reluctant to have a lengthy orthodontic treatment wearing metal brackets or bulky removable appliances.
- Clear aligners can realign teeth after relapse post-orthodontic treatment.
- Clear aligners are removable so it is easier for you to brush and floss after meals.
- Clear aligners are comfortable and less likely to irritate your gums and cheeks.
Once her teeth were in the correct position her lower left space was filled with a Dental Implant restoring her smile and giving her back function on her left side.
Dental Implants (also known as screw-in teeth) replace missing teeth by placing a small titanium implant into the jawbone which provides foundation for crowns, bridges or fixed / removable full arch restorations, much like a natural tooth root would.
The advantages of having Dental Implants
- Dental Implants allow you to smile with confidence.
- Dental Implants help you look younger by avoiding the sunken face look associated with missing teeth.
- Dental Implants give you the ability to eat normally and enjoy your food.
- Dental Implants can last a lifetime.
If you would like to know more about Dental Implants or Clear aligners please call and speak to one of our friendly staff on 0116 2785611 or alternatively email email@example.com